6/11/2012

So I haven't really been a good girl :( Well, I mean in terms of spending, that is. Last week as a celebratory thing for the end of exams, I ended up hauling a lot more than I should've. Considering I only earn approx AUD 120 - 160/week, this isn't good. Which is why I will officially be on a make up ban until mid July the earliest! But I might stop by Target to see the Essence cosmetics counter as a final farewell (I think the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs collection is coming out next month? I am really anticipating the red polish for that - I still need a good classic red in my collection, as well as a nude. I did want to try their waterproof eyeliner pen perhaps in a dark brown but this depends on the applicator - otherwise I am considering Dolly Wink up next), and maybe purchase the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream first. I just might. Gah... I really do seem to have a makeup addiction. I don't really use them as much, (because I am already usually running late haha - something I also need to work on) but I love collecting makeup. Especially lip products oh my goodness, don't even get me started on that. And shoes. Sigh...

Oh, and diet will officially start tomorrow. I've been feeling sluggish lately, so I need to get cracking on a healthier eating and exercise routine! I guess we'll see how that goes.

Coming up soon = Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters Review and Swatches/ Burt's Bees Lip Balm Haul/ Australis Nail Polish Mini Haul, Review and Swatches/ More BYS Nail Polish/ Australia Brush On Lip and Cheek Tine Review and Swatches

Is this not a sufficient indicator of how much hauling I've been doing lately? -__-'



No comments:

Post a Comment