6/20/2012

Randomness - a few pics in the life, some things I am craving and missing..

My Hubby Babe!! She's a wonderful dog and I have been really, really missing her lots as of late. Look how my sister's old shirts no longer fits her 'cuz Hubby gained weight!! lol awwwww


















Asahi Beer :) Yummmm I saw this while walking on the street in BKK near my old office. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these (especially if they magically re-fill themselves for free?) at home?


Garlic Fried Rice. I believe this was from a Korean Grill restaurant back in BKK. Maybe Gyu Gyu Tei. But I remember distinctly that it was delicious! 














My attempt at a whatever's-left-in-the-fridge risotto. It turned out quite well actually! I was in hungry mode and just put anything I had into the dish, which resulted in a white wine risotto with bacon and eggplant, topped with creamed cottage cheese and a mystery sauce (simply because I cannot remember what it was hehe).










Anzac Biscuits! I actually liked these. They served as my studying snack lol Not the healthiest, but it got me through the rough nights. I still prefer moist cookies with chocolate chips and nuts or buttery shortbread over crispy cookies in general though.
















6) And speaking of studying...the Pym. I am so glad to be done with one semester! woo hoo :)
















I recently went to a Conference downtown at the Exhibition Hall in Melbourne as part of my internship. Great experience in general!















Here's another view inside the hall

















I was pleasantly surprised to see a Thai beer being advertised in Australia! pretty cool, eh! I wonder what it'd be like to see Canadian Molson or Moosehead advertised here in Oz!














Another post about my Saturday afternoon visit to Niko's Cafe in Oakleigh is coming right up!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment