2/17/2012

A Rosy Cozy Feeling

A rosy cozy feeling - from rose tea, that is! A cup of tea is always something I enjoy no matter where I am in the world :) My housemate gave me some roses to put in hot water on a rainy day or for just before bedtime. I'm not usually a fan of teas which smell of flowers, especially roses in general. I feel as though I'm drinking old ladies' perfume. The smell of "rose teas" is usually too overpowering for me (although some people might like it, a pungent smell of flowers is not my cup of tea - pun intended! lol).

Rose Tea in my fav blue mug

But putting in just a few rose buds like these is another matter altogether, for you can control the "strength" of the aroma. When I use only a bit, the aroma is present, but ever so gently - kind of hard to explain. There's a finesse that results from restraint. Hmmmmmm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment