2/10/2012

First few days in Melbourne

Salmon Avocado Roll >__<
So... I'm finally in Melbourne, Australia!!! Crazy how time flew by.. My dad left a few hours ago and I'm still feeling a bit down because of that, but it's getting progressively better. We came here a few days ago and he really was a leader - my room is now a complete survival unit hahaha. He was so well-prepared with everything so it just all came together. And he called me before the plane took off, saying how he say a key-chain that he thought I'd like and bought it for me. So thoughtful. :) Miss you Daddy!

Anyway - I'm going to be blogging more because it will be like a way of recording my life here in Melbourne. It'll soon be a whirlwind of days, new experiences, people and stories, so I want to look back and see how my life changed over time.

My first snack in Melbourne the other day - with a cup of coffee in hand, whilst sitting and talking with my dad on the balcony right outside my bedroom - Salmon Avocado Roll!


I went to Melbourne city yesterday and it was actually pretty fun! My new housemate took me and my dad for a little lunch in China town, and a tour around some places in the city.



Daddy looking at the city :)

Lunch @ Chinatown in Melb - Braised Pork Belly with Rice

A view of the Yarra River - so beautiful~
I'm liking the weather in Melbourne so far! Sunny and breezy :) It's starting to look like rain as I'm writing this, and the weather forecast says rain for tomorrow though :( I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment