2/16/2012

A rainy day and some updates of this past week

Last night was really warm, to the point where I had to turn on my mini fan (placed right next to my computer as I'm writing this lol). Which is probably why it rained so much today in Melb. Since I'm home regardless, I thought it was actually quite nice. I'm sure this would be entirely different if I were out without an umbrella though hehe

Valentine's day wasn't all that valentine-like, since it was enrollment day. It was still nice to meet some new people and make some friends :) My housemate and I went to Boxhill afterwards, which was another Asian part of town where we ended up getting Asian groceries. It was a good bonding time for us, as we talked and I found that we were more similar than I had anticipated. I know she's not reading this, but I'd still make a mental note to thank her again soon.

I had taken a photo as a Valentine's card and sent it to my bf via email/fb and he loved it! ^__^ Yay!! Receiving his email on Valentine's night with sweet words made me smile. It was so heart-warming that he thought of me. Looking forward to having our own Valentine's day when I visit him in Japan this July <3
kyaaaaaaaaaaa
Love u

No comments:

Post a Comment