12/27/2011

Mickey & Minnie New Year's Presents :)

As part of the Christmas celebration, we had to do lucky draws for presents! I was lucky enough to get this cute pair of neck pillows - one Mickey and the other being Minnie <3 They have ears sticking out, and the Minnie one has a red and white polka dot ribbon too! So cute  >__< My colleague - the one who had purchased the gifts - told me that every time she buys presents, they're always for couples. And, such types of presents have given their recipients luck in love in previous years <3 Hopefully, this pair of neck pillows will also bring good luck and happiness to mine and my boyfriend's relationship too!! :)



                               Can't wait to bring them with me when I travel to Japan to see him hehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment