10/20/2011

- Hearty Chicken Tomato Sauce Bake -

It was near Christmas time, and outside the snow and cold winds were raging. In such times, what you want for dinner is comfort food. Now usually, my comfort food would be something along the lines of chicken soup with rice - Asian style. But I wanted to do something different this time, just for the heck of it, and so I came up with this dish :) It's something easy, yet hearty and satisfying. If I remember correctly, I think both my bf and I thoroughly enjoyed this!

~ Hearty Chicken Tomato Sauce Bake ~
I took some pictures of the steps as well, although I don't have any recipe. In fact, unless I'm baking (in which case exact measurements are crucial to the end result), I don't usually use recipes. I just look around in my kitchen, think in my head what kinds of flavours I want to achieve, add a bit of this and that - taste it - and VOILĂ€! 

Step 1 - Marinade/Prep Chicken


Step 2 - Pan Sear

Step 3 - Make the sauce

Step 4 - Smother sauce over chicken and bake in oven.
Add cheese to broil a few mins before serving.

~ Yatta! ~







No comments:

Post a Comment