6/19/2013

Backlog of Food Adventures in Melbourne

Back with another food-related post!

Prepare to be hungry hehe

Kitsune Udon from Uzu (Caulfield)
Love Kitsune! Although I prefer Soba, kitsune udon still satisfies my craving and warms me up when it's winter in Melbourne.

Salmon Roses
Raw salmon is on my top 5 list of things I wouldn't mind eating everyday for the rest of my life, so it's no surprise that these Salmon Roses were delightful. Inside the roses are sushi rice, tempura flakes and mayo and fish roe. Yum :)

2012 Shiraz for my Birthday!

This was a gift for my Birthday back in March, but it was one hell of a good bottle! I liked how it didn't have any overwhelming bitter aftertaste and wasn't too dry.

Brunch in South Yarra

And of course - my favorite meal - Sunday brunch! This one was from a cafe in South Yarra. Rocket greens, potato 'hash brown', avocado mash, smoked salmon, a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. Great, but not life-changing.

Big Breakfast @ Degraves St

This was a big power-up breakfast right before a long day of work at the Town Hall. Poached Eggs, Toast, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Tomatoes and Bacon. Need I say more? Still can't get used to the bacon they have here in Australia - I prefer the crispy ones in Canada way more!

Favorite snack = Knoppers

Knoppers remains one of my absolute favorite snacks. I always have it with coffee (Long Black or Long Macchiato - no sugar of course)! I go through these like crazy haha they're not always available in Aldi either, so if I see them I tend to buy two packs of six - just in case.

Enough food pics for the time being - more to come later ^_^
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment