1/04/2013

Nail Swatches + Review - Bourjois 27 Beige Glamour

Some time towards the end of 2012, I posted about a Bourjois Haul at Priceline which included a nail polish called 27 Beige Glamour.

Well, let me just say this. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! It's absolutely incredible. Here's a picture from the Haul:

So Laque! Nail Polish in 27 Beige Glamour

And a more close-up look:



This s a very pretty, office- appropriate shade. It's a mix of pink and beige - my favorite colors! The brush (may need to take a picture of it some time soon and then update this post) picks up a good amount of product and the application was very easy. The formula of the polish was beautifully creamy.Without a base and/or top coat, this polish still looked very pretty. Of course it won't last near as long though, especially since I work in a restaurant and I always wash dishes, clean things, take orders, etc. etc. i.e. I'm not very careful hehe

But seriously. Every single time I wear this polish, I get compliments on it. My friend said that it made my hands look very nimble, complemented my skin colour and was a very sweet touch to my outfit overall. 

Here are some swatches. These pics were taken from my iPhone 4 camera, with no filter or effects added. Pictured are two coats + top coat.



This was taken outside in the shade.


And here's a close-up.




Isn't this just pretty?? I'm in love. This is my go-to nail polish and is in my number 1 nail polish of 2012. Cannot get enough of this! If you can get a hold of this polish, and are looking for something that is girly but classy, I would totally, thoroughly, absolutely recommend this polish.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment